LELO, the world’s leading designer brand for intimate lifestyle products, is inviting designers all over the world to enter its UnDesign Award 2014 competition.
The challenge is to go back to design’s roots, to undesign something and conceptualize something original. It can be anything at all: an app, an artefact, an image, an item, an accessory, whatever you want, with a single goal in mind — to encourage togetherness, and to inspire a real human interaction, for anyone, anywhere at any time.
There are three (3) separate competition categories:
- Fashion & Accessories
- Technology, Products & Spaces
- Graphic Illustration & Painting
The winner in each category will receive the following prizes:
- $1,000 USD
- $300 USD worth of LELO products
- Feature design on Design Award website for a year long
- Feature design on all LELO blogs
- Opportunity for Feature & Interview on Major Design Publications
The LELO UnDesign Award 2014 competition closes on 1st August 2014, with shortlist announcement scheduled for ten (10) days later.
So, pour a drink, find a space, put on your creative hat, and prepare to demolish some metaphorical barriers.