It’s LIQUID Group, a communication platform for contemporary art, architecture and design, is proud to present It’s LIQUID International Contest – 4th Edition 2017.
The contest is a great opportunity to present your works in galleries and art spaces in the most influential cities in the world.
Entrants can win participation in contemporary art exhibitions in Venice during the 57th Art Biennale, in New York, Shanghai, Bogota’, Buenos Aires, interviews and featured articles on specialized magazines and platforms, one year contracts for the representation in influential art galleries.
The It’s LIQUID International Contest is developed in partnership with a professional jury, composed by renowned curators, gallerists, architects, fashion designers, high level experts and important professionals of the Art, Architecture, Design and Fashion Worlds.
The contest includes ten (10) categories: Painting, Photography, Video-art, Sculpture and installation, Performing art, Architecture, Product design, Fashion design, Computer graphic, Illustration and Drawing.
Artists, architects and designers have a chance to win 100,000 Euro in prizes:
- One (1) year of representation with international renewed Art Gallery
- One (1) year of participation in International Art Exhibitions worldwide
- Nine (9) Contemporary Art Exhibitions in Venice, New York, Shanghai, Bogota’ and Buenos Aires
- Thirty-one (31) featured articles on It’s LIQUID Platform and prestigious art magazines
- One (1) participation in the biennial project Global Village
Since its beginning, It’s LIQUID Group has organized more than 150 events all around the world, involving more than 5,000 artists, in more than 60 international venues.
It’s LIQUID 2017 Contest Fees
The entry fee starts at 30 Euro for 2 artworks and varies depending on the competition category and work type.