The International Lift Design Contest (ILDC) is being held within the scope of Asansör İstanbul International Lift Exhibition by Elevator & Escalator Industrialist Association (AYSAD), İFO İstanbul Fair Organization and under aids of Industrial Designers Society of Turkey (ETMK) Istanbul Branch.
It is quite important for the lift industry for high value-added products to be developed and industrial design events to become widespread. The objective of this contest is to support innovative designs for both the lift industry and the lift users.
Industrial Engineers, Architects, Civil Engineers and student on this field can apply to the contest.
The aim is to design modernization solutions and elements that make buildings accessible.
Below listed issues shall have priority and deemed as criteria during the evaluation of Elective Board:
- Harmony of functional and visual aesthetic characteristics in design,
- Quality of predicted solutions for material usage and manufacturing methods
- Quality and clearness of design solution for the user,
- Uniqueness and creativity in design concept,
- Being an innovative exemplary to modern solutions in its field,
- Offering appropriate solutions for sector’s needs.
- 1st Award : €5000
- 2nd Award : €3000
- 3rd Award : €1000
- KONE Special Award: €1500
- Industrial Engineers, Architects, Civil Engineers and student on this field can apply to the contest.
- Group participation is possible. These groups shall not exceed 4 members and one of the group members must be a designer or design student.
- Any correspondences and/or documents related to the contest shall be in Turkish and/or English language.
- Each participant project must be unique, not previously produced and issued, and not be rewarded in any other contest.
How to enter?
Fill out and sign the application form (last page of the ILDC Specifications document) and mail it with your designs on the address below. Please follow the strict instructions while completing your entry.İFO İstanbul Fuar Hizmetleri A.S.
Kore Sehitleri Cad. No: 34 Kat.4, Zincirlikuyu
SİSLİ 34394 İSTANBUL TÜRKİYE
Entries should be received no later than 27 March 2011.