The International Interior Design Association (IIDA) is inviting all interior design professionals worldwide to submit projects to the 39th Annual Interior Design Competition! Submitted design projects must have been completed after 1 January 2010.
IIDA hosts the Interior Design Competition to reward outstanding Interior Design and encourage new ideas and techniques in the design and furnishings of interior space.
Projects are accepted in seven different categories and judged for suitability, originality and successful integration of interior finishes and furnishings.
The 2012 IDC is Looking for Fresh Interior Designs
The 39th Annual Interior Design Competition (IDC) is open for interior design projects in the following categories:
Submissions are judged for suitability of design to the project challenge, originality of the design solution, and the successful integration of interior finishes and furnishings.
Get Honored on NeoCon 2012 + Featured in Interior Design Magazine
Winners are honored during NeoCon 2012 at the annual IIDA black-tie gala, COOL. Winning projects appear in the May 2012 issue of Interior Design magazine.
All Interior Designers Worldwide May Enter!
- Any design professional practicing legally in their jurisdiction may submit design project(s).
- This competition is open to participants worldwide.
- The design projects must have been completed after 1 January 2010.
- Each project may only be submitted once per competition
Enter IDC 2012 by Submitting Online
To enter, prepare and submit:
- Your design firm’s contact information including name, address, phone number and e-mail
- Your design project’s information including name and location
- A statement describing your project
- 7-10 images of your project including a maximum of 3 floor plans
- Payment processed through iida.org.
All submissions must be sent in electronic format. No hard copy submissions are accepted.
Lower Entry Fees for IIDA Members
The cost to enter is $225 per entry for IIDA Members and $275 per entry for non-Members.