Hugo Create want you to create a design that adds to the magic and surprise of the festive period.
Hugo Create challenges you to hide the shape of the iconic Hugo Man bottle somewhere in your design. And the design should be inspired by the holiday season. Maybe you could disguise the bottle as a snowman, or use other images to cleverly outline the bottle.
The winning design will be used as part of our instore promotion during the 2011 holiday period.
Create a design to be used during Hugo’s instore holiday promotion!
You can download the design kit, which includes the Hugo Man Logo, as Photoshop PSD and Illustrator files from the official website.
- 10 winners each receive an iPad.
- The design of the overall winner will be used as part of Hugo’s instore promotion during the 2011 holiday period.
- One overall winner will be the subject of a feature on the Hugo Create blog, and nine other winners will be able to say what inspired them to create their designs.
- Hugo Create Season’s Greetings Challenge is a global challenge.
- All proposals must be uploaded electronically as a JPG file (max. 0.5 MB).
- The format that’s used to publish the visuals on the official website is 672 pixels wide x 960 pixels high.
- In case you become one of the winners, Hugo Create will need your visual to be at least A4, 300 dpi. A bigger format would be even better.
How to enter?
Submit your designs on the official website. Click the “Upload” button to start the submission process.