Hugo Create is once again challenging you to be creative. This time it’s all about Berlin and stencil art.
The challenge is to create a stencil art that will be part of a Hugo Create live session during summer 2011. The five winners will be flown to Berlin to participate and show their work.
The five winners will join a creative session with Blek Le Rat and other special guests from the urban creative scene. The winners’ work will sit next to a specially curated piece by legendary stencil artist Blek Le Rat, who will also paint at the session.
Berlin is a city that lives and breathes the spirit of Hugo, creativity and forward thinking.
Unleash your creativity, take inspiration from the well-known stencil artists and get inspired by the city of Berlin; the architecture, the zeitgeist, the music, the people, and bring that into a stencilled design. Reflect the spirit of Hugo in your piece. But you don’t have to include the Hugo Man bottle.
For more information, please read “The Story of the Stencil” on the Hugo Create blog.
- Five winners will be selected by the Hugo Create judges and Blek Le Rat, and each will receive $500 cash.
- The winners will be flown to Berlin to join a creative session with legendary urban artists.
- Prize includes flights to Berlin, and two night’s accommodation in a hotel in the city.
- Hugo Create Berlin Stencil Art Challenge is a global challenge.
- All proposals must be uploaded electronically as a JPG file (max. 0.5 MB).
How to enter?
Register and upload your designs on Hugo Create.