Hugo Fragrances is pleased to announce a new round of the international Hugo Create contest and invites creative people from all over the world to participate in Round 17: Visual Mixtape.
The contest is open to people of all levels: professionals, students and design enthusiasts. This is your opportunity to show the world your ideas and talents.
If you love music and find inspiration in the unexpected, then you’ll love Visual Mixtape, the new challenge from Hugo Create.
For this Visual Mixtape challenge, creative music lovers from around the world are invited to get inspired by a random selection of music. You’re invited to design a music cover art for your mix of songs that features and is inspired by the Hugo Man Bottle. If needed, use the Hugo Generator to help you to create your design.
All approved designs will be posted in the Gallery on the official website within a week of their submission. Site users can vote for their favorite creations.
You can download the design kit, which includes the Hugo Man Bottle and Logo, as Photoshop PSD and Illustrator files from the official website.
- 10 winners are selected and each receives $500 cash.
- One overall winner will have his/her mix of tracks turned into a digital album that will feature the winning cover art. The album will be available for everyone to download on hugocreate.com.
- The overall winning entry will be published in i-D, a prestigious international urban magazine.
- The Hugo Create challenge is open to entrants over 18 years old.
- The contest is open to people of all levels: professionals, students and design enthusiasts.
- Each entrant is allowed to submit a maximum of five proposals per round, and can only receive one jury-selected prize per round.
- All proposals must be uploaded electronically as a JPG file (max. 0.5 MB). The format used to publish the visuals on the contest’s website is 672 pixels wide x 960 pixels high.
- In case you become one of the winners, we will need your visual to be at least A4, 300 dpi. A bigger format would be even better.
How to enter?
Submit your entries on the Hugo Create website.