Hugo Fragrances is pleased to invite creative people from all over the world to participate in 16th round of the Hugo Create design contest: Motion of Sound.
Participants are invited to make a design for Hugo Fragrances, inspired by and featuring the Hugo Man Bottle. Visualize what you “see” or feel when you listen to your favourite music.
The top 10 designs will be awarded with a cash prize of US $500.
Music is nothing more than sound that moves through the air. Yet when it reaches our ears, something magical happens. The theme of the Hugo Create 16 is Motion of Sound – to visualize what you “see” or feel when you listen to your favourite music.
So put your creativity into motion and show where it takes you. And don’t forget to include the Hugo Man bottle!
You can download the Hugo Man Bottle and logo as Photoshop PSD and Illustrator file from here.
The top 10 designs in each round will be awarded with a cash prize of US $500. The winning design in each round will also be published in i-D magazine.
- The Hugo Create graphic design contest is open to entrants over 18 years old.
- Each entrant is allowed to submit max. 5 proposals.
- All visuals must be submitted electronically as a RGB JPG file of 500Kb / 0.5 Mb or less.
- The format by which publish the artworks on the website is 672 pixels large x 960 pixels high.
- In case you are chosen as one of the winners, we will need your visual in min. A4 format, 300 dpi.
How to enter?
Upload your designs on the official website.