PLAKART in partnership with Mala Stanica – the National Gallery of Macedonia announces the Fourth International Student Poster Competition, Skopje 2011 as opened. PLAKART is calling on all students studying fine arts and design to enter this international poster competition.
One of the goals of this project is to merge the students from world academies and Europe in the territory of the Republic of Macedonia.
Submitted posters should promote visual solutions of the global problems with “HIV/AIDS”.
Submit Poster Designs About “HIV/AIDS”
The poster should promote visual solutions of the global problems with the main topic of “HIV/AIDS” and promote a solution/concept to a wider international audience.
- The poster should preferably be in English, German or French; however, poster texts in all other languages will be accepted.
- Submit your poster in the following order:
- Printable PDF, TIFF, EPS or JPG in B3 format (350x500mm) with the resolution of 300 dpi with CMYK color setting.
- Preview JPG of the same poster in B6 format (120x176mm) with the resolution not bigger than 150 dpi with RGB color setting for online web publication.
- All used fonts should be in outlines or rasterized.
- No copyrighted material may be used for the design.
- The organizers will reserve the right to utilize the contributed visuals for presentation and media use and to reproduce all entries for promotional purposes within the framework of the international promotional activities and campaigns.
The jury will adhere to criteria based on: creativity, originality, aesthetics, communicability and excellence of execution.
Three Monetary Prizes + Seven Honorable Mentions
- First Prize: 1500 Euros
- Second Prize: 1000 Euros
- Third Prize: 600 Euros
Also, the jury will select 7 honorable mentions for the best posters.
- The IV International Student Poster Competition, Skopje 2011 is open only for students of art and design registered at an educational institution for art and design including disciplines such as fine arts, graphic design, communication design, visual communication, media design and other related disciplines.
- There’s no limit for nationality.
- Students may either register for the competition individually or their school/university may enter them for the competition provided that the student has given his/her consent.
- Each participant / group may enter a maximum of three poster visuals.
- All submitted posters become the property of the International Student Poster Competition, Skopje.
How to Enter the IV International Student Poster Competition?
Enter online, by submitting your design(s) on the official website of the competition, no later than 31 October 2011.