This is a photographic competition that is open to everyone and all areas of photography.
Join this search for the Great British Photograph by showing your favourite photographs taken in any county in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales and have the chance to win £5,000.
It’s an opportunity not to be missed!
You can enter photographs you have taken of landscapes, people, events, objects or buildings, in fact, anything or anybody that you feel sums up the spirit of a particular county at any time of the year. You can also enter as many images as you like.
The only categories are the names of the counties themselves.
- Northern Ireland
The overall winner of the Great British Photograph 2010 competition will win £5000. The competition prizes are non-transferable. All prizes are subject to any required withholding taxes and the provision to Great British Life and Photography Monthly any necessary requested documentation.
The prize recipient is solely responsible for the payment of any taxes due in connection with receipt of the prize.
- Participation in the Great British Photograph 2010 is open to all photographers over the age of 16 except employees and principles of Archant Ltd, its affiliates, and participating sponsors (collectively, the “Competition Partners”).
- Eligible participants must be natural persons and not corporate entities.
- Each entrant may submit an unlimited amount of images per category and may enter as many categories as they wish.
- Entry images must be available at sufficiently high resolution so that they can be printed at a standard acceptable for display in printed media.
- Only electronic entries will be accepted.
- Only digital JPEG images should be entered.
How to enter?
Entries must be made online using the instructions provided on the Great British Photograph 2010 competition page.