Golden Bee collects the best world achievements in graphic design. Biennial was established in 1992. In 2002 realization of Biennial was suspended. In 2004 Golden bee has renewed the flights. Moscow Biennial promoted a deepening of the international cooperation, increased of the cultural status of graphic design, helped escalating of a creative level and spiritual potential of a profession, served formation of high valuable orientations, showed the tendency of development of modern visual culture and was the catalyst of it’s development.
Create or submit already created art in some of these categories:
- (A). Poster
- (B). Graphic Design and Music
- (C). Graphic Design and Religion
- (D). Graphic Design and New Media
- (E). Special project ‘All Gold of the World’
- Category (A) entries should be dated 2008–2010. Categories (B), (C), (D), (Е) entries should be dated 2000–2010.
- Entries accepted from individual artists as well as groups of artists.
- Number of works submitted is unlimited.
- No special format or printing techniques requirements for posters and other printing.
- Works submitted must be accompanied by entry form and Entry Label filled in print letters. One label per work must be attached to the back of the work, right bottom side, with adhesive tape (no glue!). Make a copy of the Entry Form if necessary or print it out from www.goldenbee.org. All entry titles must be also translated into English, if provided in a different language.
- In order to be reproduced in the Biennale catalogue, all entries should be supplied with their electronic versions on CD-DVD. Technical requirements: EPS, TIFF, PDF, JPG formats, 300 dpi, 20 cm on the larger side, CMYK + fonts.
- Names of the designers whose works are selected for participation will be published by the Pre-Selection Committee on the Biennale website.
- Please note that all submitted works and CDs/DVDs remain in the Golden Bee Biennale collection and are not to be returned. Organizers have the right to exhibit and publish biennale works for non-commercial purposes. The author must sign the entry form, which indicates his/her acceptance of the terms and conditions of the contest.
How to enter?
Submit your art accompanied by the entry form. There are some additional requirements also, so please double check the official rules. If you are planing to submit entries in category (D) you may upload to the Biennale server after you fill in a special form on the Biennale website.