Schneider Electric has launched the 8th edition of its ultimate global student competition in sustainable cities – Go Green in the City 2018.
This year the competition is going to be bolder, better and more exciting, as the challenge is to solve one of four real-life case challenges within energy management or submit an original idea for efficient energy management in a city environment.
This is your chance to win a job offer with Schneider Electric, the global leader in energy management and automation, and a trip around the world to some of Schneider Electric’s international offices.
Go Green in the City 2018 includes the following five competition categories:
- No Boundaries — for smarter and more energy efficient cities
- Sustainability & Inclusivity — for innovative and compelling solutions for Schneider Electric to follow in digitizing and enabling access to Energy for a sustainable and inclusive development
- Digital Economy — for a new added value service for a more comfortable & green life
- Smart Manufacturing & Supply Chain — for real-life or innovative applications of IoT that enable Supply Chain to improve efficiencies in operations
- Cyber Security — for innovative idea to detect cyber attacks in home automation and how mobile phones can be part of this solution
If you’re a Business or an Engineering student over 18 years old, at least in the second year of your Bachelor’s or are already studying for your Master’s – you are eligible to enter.
Ten finalist teams from around the world will get a sponsored trip to the grand finale in the USA. You could be connecting with some of our bold people in Schneider Electric, who lead our effort in digital transformation.