Schneider Electric has launched the 8th edition of its ultimate global student competition in sustainable cities – Go Green in the City 2018.
This year the competition is going to be bolder, better and more exciting, as the challenge is to solve one of four real-life case challenges within energy management or submit an original idea for efficient energy management in a city environment.
This is your chance to win a job offer with Schneider Electric, the global leader in energy management and automation, and a trip around the world to some of Schneider Electric’s international offices.
Go Green in the City 2018 includes the following five competition categories:
- No Boundaries — for smarter and more energy efficient cities
- Sustainability & Inclusivity — for innovative and compelling solutions for Schneider Electric to follow in digitizing and enabling access to Energy for a sustainable and inclusive development
- Digital Economy — for a new added value service for a more comfortable & green life
- Smart Manufacturing & Supply Chain — for real-life or innovative applications of IoT that enable Supply Chain to improve efficiencies in operations
- Cyber Security — for innovative idea to detect cyber attacks in home automation and how mobile phones can be part of this solution
If you’re a Business or an Engineering student over 18 years old, at least in the second year of your Bachelor’s or are already studying for your Master’s – you are eligible to enter.
Ten finalist teams from around the world will get a sponsored trip to the grand finale in the USA. You could be connecting with some of our bold people in Schneider Electric, who lead our effort in digital transformation.
No Entry Fee!
It's free to enter.