On your marks, get set, go! hello handmade is looking for the most attractive and original motive for a t-shirt under the theme “color on a grey day”.
Every kind of design is allowed! Go! draw, paint, scan, cut, copy, fold, sew, embroider, knit, take photographs, arrange, … shape, save and send the motive to hello handmade.
The winner receives a cash prize in the amount of 500 Euro.
Create t-shirt designs on the theme: “color on a grey day”.
The winner receives a cash prize in the amount of 500 Euro. In addition, the winner will get 5% from the sale of the T-Shirt, which will be produced and printed in a limited edition of max. 150 pieces.
The T-Shirts will be sold at the hello handmade market on the 31st of October 2010 in Hamburg and through Milchmädchen and Human Empire, two shops also located in Hamburg.
- The motive will be printed on a melange grey shirt (colour: #a7a6aa) and should have a maximum size of 25×30 cm.
- The motive has to be a vector or pixel graphic, including the specifications of the Pantone colours.
- A maximum of three different colours are possible.
- Pixel graphics have to have a resolution of min. 300 dpi and have to be in the original size.
- Every entrant is allowed to submit only one motive and agrees not to publish the submitted motive during the time of the competition. hello handmade is allowed to use the motive for advertising and documentation. The texts and pictures used have to be free of copyrights from third parties. hello handmade is allowed to print and sell the winner motive in a limited T-Shirt edition.
How to enter?
Please fill in the participation form and send it back together with your motive to sophie [at] hello-handmade.com (please replace [at] with @) or fax it to +49 (0) 40 / 28 80 79 11.