The third edition of the International “Fest Anča” Animation Festival, established by the ANČA civic association, will be held on 30 July – 1 August, 2010 at the Stanica Žilina-Záriečie cultural centre in Žilina, Slovakia.
Send your short animated films that are not longer than 30 minutes and have been completed between 2008 – 2010.
An international five-member jury will grant 3 Anča awards to the best animations consisting of a trophy and cash prize.
Send short animated films that are not longer than 30 minutes and have been completed in 2008-2010.
An international five-member jury – renowned professionals in the animation field – will grant 3 Anča awards to the best animations consisting of a trophy and cash prize. All awards will be announced at closing ceremony of festival on 1 August 2010. The decision of the juries is final.
Films applied for a competition, which will be moved to a non-competitive section, might be considered for a shortlist nominated for “Audience prize of TV.SME.sk”, with a special cash-prize, in case of entrant’s approval. This special prize will be announced on 1 August 2010 too, after the closing of the voting by internet viewers of TV.SME.sk.
- Only authors or producers are legally authorized to enter the work in the festival.
- One author may submit multiple films (one DVD per film). Please note that we will accept only fully completed and signed application forms.
- Films containing dialogue must be subtitled in English. The author permits Fest Anča to arrange a copy of the film with Slovak subtitles or dubbing.
- Entrant gives a permission that film may be shown on the TV.SME.sk (without the possibility of downloading) during voting process and one year after the end of competition.
- Only animated films not longer than 30 minutes and completed in 2008-2010 are accepted.
- Animations must not have been submitted to previous Fest Anča.
- Only films in DVD format will be accepted for pre-selection.
- The entrant agrees that up to 3 minutes of the film may be used by the Fest Anča ’10 in promotional activities on any media.
- Copies sent for competition will not be returned, and become part of the festival’s archive.
- Once submitted for the festival, films cannot be withdrawn.
- Films selected for competition will be screened from the DVD previously sent for pre-selection.
How to enter?
The properly filled-in and signed entry form must be sent before 10 April 2010 (date of postmark) along with a DVD to the following address:Fest Anča
811 07 Bratislava