The Federation of European Photographers is calling to professional photographers in Europe to enter the organization’s annual photography competition. This competition has been created to promote the photographic profession and to raise the level of professional standards in Photography.
The “FEP European Professional Photographer of the Year Awards” are open to all professional photographers who are registered and resident in a European country, with no discrimination of sex, race, religion, nationality or ethnicity. There are also special sections open to non-European photographers.
The 2012 FEP European Professional Photographer of the Year Awards Are Open for Submissions
There are six categories in the competition:
There are also two special sections: International Photographers (for non- European professional photographers), and Young Photographers & Students open to the students of recognized schools of photography and to photographers and assistants under 25 year of age. Images submitted for the special sections will be judged according to the same criteria as the six main categories.
The following awards will be issued:
- FEP European Wedding Golden Camera Award
- FEP European Portrait Golden Camera Award
- FEP European Commercial Golden Camera Award
- FEP European Reportage Golden Camera Award
- FEP European Landscape Golden Camera Award
- FEP European Illustrative Golden Camera Award
- FEP International Golden Camera Award
- FEP European Young Photographers & Students Award
- and the overall winner
FEP European Professional Photographer of the Year Award
- For photographers who are members of FEP member associations, an entry fee of 10,00 Euro for each series of 3 images is mandatory.
- For European photographers who are not members of FEP member associations, an entry fee of 30,00 Euro is mandatory for each series of 3 images.
- For International photographers (who are not citizens of a European country), an entry fee of 30,00 Euro is mandatory.
- For Students & Young Photographers an entry fee of 5,00 Euro is mandatory.