The 2011 Faces of Brewing photography competition, offers talented amateur photographers across Europe the opportunity to showcase their high-quality images, and the stories behind those images.
The competition aims to shine a light on the people and ‘faces’ behind the brewing sector which stands thousands of years of craftsmanship and tradition, creating a rich diversity in beer culture across Europe.
The winners will be awarded prizes for over €1500 in camera equipment and their name, together with the winning image, will be publicized and used by brewing companies and associations across Europe.
Artistic images that feature individuals related to the brewing sector can be submitted to the competition… from farmers cultivating a field of barely, brewers at work, scientists and engineers to monks, chefs, waiters and citizens enjoying a beer.
A panel of jurors, including renowned international photographers, will select the three best images.
The winners will be awarded prizes for over €1500 in camera equipment and their name, together with the winning image, will be publicized and used by brewing companies and associations across Europe. In addition all images that are selected to appear on the website will be awarded a €50 cash prize.
- 1st Prize: €1000 of camera equipment
- 2nd Prize: €500 of camera equipment
- 3rd Prize: €250 of camera equipment
The winners may be invited to take part in publicity and/or attend events.
- This competition is open to residents of the 27 Member States of the European Union plus Croatia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland and Turkey aged 21 years or over by the time the competition closes.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and he/she must be the sole copyright owner of the image.
- Individuals may submit more than one entry.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
How to enter?
Entries should be submitted via the form provided on the Faces of Brewing website. No postal entries are accepted.