Exhibit A provides a platform for budding and professional photographers alike to go head to head and inspire each other in a unique international event. Through awards and exhibitions, Exhibit A supports the notion that all photographers need to be publicly celebrated in the presence of established and well-respected galleries, art buyers, curators, magazines and advertising agencies from around the world.
Submit your photographs in the available categories:
- Fine Art
Winning photographs from the 1st and 2nd place winners in each category from will be publicized and exhibited at a prestigious exhibition in Sydney in 2010, which will be attended by leaders in the industry and recognized by photographic press around the world.
- “Emerging Photographer of the Year” + $5,000 AUD
- 1st Place Winners in Each Category + $1,000 AUD
- Honorable Mentions
People’s Choice Awards:
At the end of the entry period, you, your friends, and family may vote for their favourite images. You don’t need to enter the competition to vote for the People’s Choice Awards. Winners will be listed at the exhibition and their photographs will be displayed online.
- Exhibit A only accepts digital entries via their online system. You may not send physical photographs.
- Once you register, you will be guided through the steps to upload your work.
- 2000 pixel wide on the longest edge, saved as jpg (quality of 10), Adobe RGB (1998).
- They will contact the finalists for high resolution work.
- You may enter the same photograph into as many categories as you want.
- Winners are selected based on the originality, creativity, and depth of their work.
How to enter?
Exhibit A accepts digital entries via their online system.
- $30 AUD for each photograph entered
- $45 AUD for each series (2-5 images with a unifying theme)