The Europrix Multimedia Awards are Europe’s contest for young professionals and students who work on innovative projects in the field of e-contents and design, using whichever multimedia channel or platforms.
You can submit entries in nine available categories that feature games, online and offline design, interactive design, graphic design, interface design, animations etc.
The Europrix special award winner will get the opportunity to work with some renowned international business experts.
Submit your entries in the following categories:
- Online / Web Projects
- Offline Projects / Interactive DVD
- Mobile Contents & Applications
- Computer Graphics & Design
- Content Tools & Interface Design
- Interactive Installations
- Online & Digital Video / TV
Europrix Special Awards:
- Innovative multimedia concept
- GRAZ Special Award for the project with the best business potential
- STYRIA Special Award for the most creative design.
- quality and comprehensiveness of content
- usability: functionality, navigation and orientation
- added value through hypermedia (interactivity)
- attractiveness: aesthetic value
- quality of technical realisation
- Invitation for the 30 nominated finalist teams (2 people per team) to the EUROPRIX Multimedia Festival in Graz, Austria (middle of November 2010 – costs for travels, room & board are fully covered) and to partner events all across Europe.
- The Europrix special award winner will get the opportunity to work with some renowned international business experts.
- Web showcase of all nominated projects and extensive promotion through the EUROPRIX network.
- Unique and very useful networking and co-operation possibilities with top companies in the business and young creative designers.
- Promotion of the best teams at well-known events and universities throughout Europe.
- The nominated teams will take the centre stage of the special EUROPRIX exhibition in the Technical Museum in Vienna (82.000 visitors).
- Quality Seal for your high quality project.
- You are a top student or a young professional under 30 (born after 1.1.1980).
- You live in the European Union or the EFTA, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Israel, Montenegro, Serbia or Turkey.
- You are working on an outstanding, innovative and creative project.
- The product, project or application and the user interface may be in any official language used in the countries of the contest. However, all registration information (such as description of the product, CV’s of producers) must be in English.
- In case of multiple submissions, each product, project or application requires a separate registration form and shipments and materials must be clearly marked with the ID Number provided after the online registration.
- An entry fee must be paid for every product, project or application submitted. This is not relevant for first-time participants.
How to enter?
Register on the official website and submit your entries.
All products and registration forms must be received by 1 July 2010 at the following address (both mail and courier service):EUROPRIX Office
c/o ICNM – International Center for New Media
Registration is free for first-time participants.
- €50 – projects coming from Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
- €25 – projects coming from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Macedonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, Poland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania, Turkey.