If you are between 16 and 25 years old, take part in Europe Solidarity’s photo competition to share your creative vision for a common European future and win a discovery trip around Europe as well as your place in a European exhibition in Brussels and in the winners’ book.
This is a photo competition open only to individual entries – three images at most.
Three winners will receive return flights to Belgium and hotel accommodation for two consecutive nights, including the night of the award and digital winners’ book presentation in Brussels in November 2012.
A Photo-competition About Solidarity in the European Union
The Competition is open to all European resident physical persons between 16 and 25 years of age. The theme is: A united Europe, our shared future.
Please consider that participation is individual and limited to one physical person per each set of images. Each entrant can submit up to three images for free.
Solidarity can be viewed in different ways:
- between countries in the European Union
- between the old and the young
- between people from different backgrounds
- between men and women
- between countries in the EU and the developing world.
And here is the prize list for the 3 winners:
- their winning photograph will be showcased in the shortlisted & winners exhibition
- an InterRail pass for 1 month to travel around Europe in July and August 2012
- a selection of the best photos from their travels around Europe will be included in the digital winners’ book
- international exposure on the Europe Solidarity website
- potentially global media coverage
- return flight to Belgium and hotel accommodation for 2 consecutive nights, to attend the Europe Solidarity awards ceremony in November 2012.
More information and guidelines for entering can be found on the official website.