It’s time for another edition of the Epson International Photographic Pano Awards! The 2012 competition is now open for all professional and amateur photographers with a combined prize pool of over US $25,000 in cash and prizes.
The Epson International Pano Awards showcases the work of panoramic photographers worldwide and is the largest competition for panoramic photography.
The 2011 competition saw 3586 images submitted from 985 photographers in 62 countries.
Panoramic Photographs Wanted!
The International Pano Awards invite you to submit panoramic images and compete in the following competitive categories:
- The Open category: open to professional, non-professional/amateur and student photographers.
- The Amateur category: open to non-professional and student photographers only.
- The VR/360 category: open to professional, non-professional/amateur and student photographers.
Compete for More than $25,000 in Cash and Prizes
Besides the combined prize pool of over US $25,000 in cash and prizes, prizes also include an Epson Stylus Pro 7900 printer, an Epson Stylus Pro 4900 printer, and an Epson EB-1775 Ultra-slim Projector!
An International Competition for Panoramic Photographers
- The Epson International Pano Awards Competition is open to all photographers.
- All images must be panoramic format, defined for this competition as a minimum 2:1 ratio (long side:short side).
- Images may be from single capture or stitching software, film or digital capture, but must be 100% photographic in origin.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries per entrant.
- The Epson International Pano Awards recognizes that you retain full ownership of the copyright in each entry.
Entries are Accepted Online
Entries can be submitted online via the official website.
Entry fees start from US $18 per image, and vary depending on the category entered.
Please consider that late fees apply after 20 April 2012.