Edinburgh Short Film Festival (ESFF) is accepting submissions for 2019 in any form of short film, genre, budgets and techniques, from any part of the world.
The maximum duration for submitted films is 25 minutes including credits.
ESFF will present awards and trophies for the best films for 2019 selected by the jury for Best Film, Best Animation & Best Scottish Short.
This year, the Festival will also be programming films and film partnerships for its 2019 partners:
- DC Independent Film Festival (Washington)
- The Adriatic Film Festival
- The Sardinia Film Festival
- Fastnet Film Festival
- Firenze FilmCorti (Florence)
- Puppet Animation Scotland
- Edinburgh Printmakers
Devoted to screening short film from Edinburgh, Scotland and around the world, The ESFF evolved from the Leith Short Film Festival in 2011 and has shown everything – from the first film made in Somalia in 20 years, to Oscar nominated shorts from Australia, the USA and Ireland, as well as short films smuggled out of China and Iran – and hosted visiting film-makers from China, Russia, Italy, Spain, Germany, Holland and all over the UK.
ESFF 2019 is scheduled for 24 October — 9 November.
Edinburgh Short Film Festival (ESFF) 2019 – Entry Fees
- £13 – until 4 February 2019 — Early Bird Deadline
- £15 – until 17 May 2019 — Regular Deadline
- £20 – until 24 June 2019 — Late Deadline