Here’s your chance to shine as an artist and have your work displayed all over Tacoma. The non-profit Grand Cinema is once again turning to the artistic community to design this year’s Tacoma Film Festival poster. Last year’s contest saw entries from all over the world! This year they hope to see the same participation.
All entries will be displayed at the Grand Cinema and a winner will be chosen for this year’s festival.
Design a poster for the 2010 Tacoma Film Festival.
The design is pretty much left up to you. It will need to say:
2010 Tacoma Film Festival
October 7-14, 2010
space at the bottom for sponsor logos (a minimum of 10 logos)
Check out last year’s winning design!
The winning poster will receive:
- Two (2) festival passes to the Tacoma Film Festival
- A joint membership to the non-profit Grand Cinema.
The winning artist will also be asked to assist in creating some print ads and miscellaneous other uses of the artwork.
All entries will receive four (4) complimentary movie passes to the Grand Cinema.
- Please send entries via an electronic format (pdf, jpeg, etc.) that can be easily reproduced into 11×17 posters.
- Make sure the PDF is printer-ready as all the entries will be printed and showcased in the Grand Cinema lobby.
- Please remember to include space for those sponsor logos.
- If you want to discuss ideas with us prior to creation, you’re encouraged to contact Rachel Marecle, Community Development Director at 253.572.6062
How to enter?
Send all entries to: rachel [at] grandcinema.com (please replace [at] with @).