Over the last 50 years, D&AD has celebrated the outstanding design and advertising that has influenced future generations of creative talent. In its 50th year, the Awards are looking forward to nurture, support and champion the brilliant design and advertising of the future by aiming to make the 50th D&AD Awards and Annual the ultimate benchmark in commercial creativity, setting the standard for new generations of commercial creatives.
The D&AD Awards have been running since 1962.
While the UK still leads the way in submissions and awarded work, the 2011 D&AD Awards received work from 64 different countries.
The D&AD Awards Celebrate Outstanding Design and Advertising!
D&AD is about brilliant commercial creativity, wherever and however it’s produced. Whether you work in Design, Advertising or Digital there’s an awards category for your readers.
The D&AD Awards are divided in two separate competitions:
- Professional Awards, celebrating creative excellence in design and advertising, and
- Student Awards, helping the design and advertising community discover amazing talent for over 30 years.
Successful work will be published in the D&AD Annual and featured on the D&AD site. It will be showcased at the Awards Night, and at D&AD exhibitions and events internationally.
Successful entrants will be able to reference any D&AD Award status accorded to them for promotional purposes.
Work entered into the D&AD Awards must have been:
- Commercially released between 1 January 2011 and 31 December 2011
- Produced in response to a genuine brief from a client
- Made available to the public through a legal medium or mediums
- Approved and paid for by the client
Enter the D&AD Awards 2012 Online
Entries can be submitted online via the Awards’ official website. The process starts with an online registration.
The awards cost from £85 to enter this year.