The Center of the World (COW) International Design Festival is calling for entries for its 2019 biennial in the Graphic Design and Environment and Object categories.
Professional designers, both individual authors and creative groups are invited to submit nominations for 2019.
The best works will be awarded with diplomas and other awards.
Nominations are accepted in the following categories and subcategories:
- Graphic Design
- COW poster — The topic of the poster is free. Posters are welcome on any relevant topics. The topic need to be revealed using the image of a cow (or indirect appeal to this character)
- Logo — logos, trademarks
- Package Design
- Card — Greetings cards design, made in any manner, printed or handmade are allowed.
- Environment and Object
- Industrial Design — vehicles, industrial equipment, lighting, household appliances, computer equipment, dishes, furniture, interior decor, etc.
- Fashion — watches, eyewear, clothes, bags, footwear, jewellery
- COWconcept – conceptual designs in the field of the product design and interior, installation directly or associative connected with the theme «Cow»
- Creative Cardboard — students competition of the product design: competition subject – «Cow». Furniture design, product design, lighting design, or art-objects created for interior accepted for competition. Material for making – corrugated cardboard. Prospective aesthetic decisions, originality and innovations you need demonstrate in his works. You need to find optimal decision of functional, ergonomic, and technical qualities of the object made of this material.
You can submit a maximum of 10 works for the contest.
The COW Festival is a global forum that showcases world-class design. Held in Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine, it attracts designers, students and the public from Europe, Asia, Australia and America. Illustration. Book Design. Graphic Design. Product Design. Interior Design. Fashion Design.