Corel has recently launched the 2013 CorelDRAW International Design Contest. Until 30 June 2013, users from around the world can submit work they created using CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT X6.
With six categories and over $100,000 US in prizes available, this year’s Design Contest aims to celebrate the creativity and versatility of the CorelDRAW community.
Three winners, including one grand-prize winner, will be chosen for each category, resulting in a total of 18 winners.
Corel Celebrates User Talent with 2013 CorelDRAW International Design Contest
Participants can submit entries into any of the following categories:
- Advertising/Specialty Graphics – Examples of flyers, brochures, logos, signs, banners, awards, engraving, and other designs related to advertising, marketing or point of purchase (POP)
- Vehicle Wraps – Designs for car, truck, boat or other vehicle wraps
- Textile/Fashion Design – Designs for fashion, embroidery and direct-to-garment printing
- General Illustration & Fine Art – Artistic, creative and unique designs
- Student – Designs submitted by students who are formally enrolled in an educational institution
- Bonus Category: Speed Drawing Video – Time-lapse videos showing creation of a design in CorelDRAW or PHOTO-PAINT X6 (max 10 minutes). Designs submitted in another category can also be submitted in this category
Judging will take place throughout July 2013 and Corel will announce winners at the end of August. Three winners, including one grand-prize winner, will be chosen for each category, resulting in a total of 18 winners.
The grand prize winner will receive a Roland VersaStudio BN-20 Desktop Printer/Cutter, free Wilcom Embroidery Studio Designing and $10,000 in cash. Other prizes include products from Wilcom, SkyFonts, Wacom and Corel.