Here is another chance to apply for the Conveyor Photo Grant. Conveyor Arts gallery is accepting applications until 9 May 2011.
The Conveyor Photo Grant is awarded several times annually and offers artists a solo show in the exhibition space at Conveyor Arts.
In order to help facilitate and subsidize production costs for the show, the grant recipient will be invited to work one-on-one with a color and print specialist to produce high quality archival pigment prints for the show.
- You must be 18 years of age or older + in the New York area for the weeks leading up to the show.
- The project submitted must be at a mature stage of development, ready for print and exhibition.
- Collaborative entries are allowed. Each artist must be 18 or older.
- There is no limit to the number of times you can enter.
The chosen recipient will have the opportunity work one-on-one with a color and print specialist to produce high quality archival pigment prints, followed by an eight-week solo show in the exhibition space at Conveyor Arts.
Promotional materials for the exhibition and an opening reception for the artist will be provided.
Materials can be sent to photogrant [at] conveyorarts.org (please replace [at] with @).
Here is what’s required for a complete application:
- 5 – 10 Images from a cohesive body of work
- Brief Project Description (300 words or less)
- Submission Fee (which can be payed through the official website)
- Only digital files with .jpg or .jpeg extensions are accepted.
- The maximum file size for each image submitted is 2MB, and should not exceed 800 px in width or height.
For additional questions, please write to photogrant [at] conveyorarts.org (please replace [at] with @).
The submission fee is $25.