Communication Arts is still accepting entries for its second Typography Competition. This juried competition celebrates the best use of typography as the primary visual element in design and advertising, plus new typeface designs, calligraphy and handlettering.
Any project printed, published or aired for the first time from September 2009 through September 2011 is eligible.
The winners in Communication Arts Typography Competition 2 are featured in one of Communication Arts’ annuals distributed worldwide, assuring important exposure to the creators of the best entries.
Celebrating the Best Use of Typography
Submit entries in the following competition categories:
- Digital Media
- Typeface Design
Please consider that entries must be registered no later than Midnight (Pacific Time Zone), 9 September 2011. Entries registered after that date require a late fee of $10 per entry. No entries will be accepted after 23 September 2011.
Worldwide Exposure via Communication Arts’ Annuals
The winners are featured in one of Communication Arts’ annuals distributed worldwide and on commarts.com, assuring important exposure to the creators of this outstanding work.
- Any project printed, published or aired for the first time from September 2009 through September 2011 is eligible.
- Entries may originate from any country, but we need an English translation for the jurors.
- Submission of entries acknowledges the right of Communication Arts to use them for publication and exhibition.
How Can You Submit?
All competition entries are processed through Communication Arts’ online entry system.
- $35 single entry ($80 for Motion category)
- $70 series ($160 for Motion category)