The 2013 Communication Arts Photography Competition – one of the most prestigious competitions for creativity in photography – has opened for entries!
Any photograph first printed or produced from March 2012 through March 2013 is eligible to compete.
Selected by a jury of distinguished designers, art directors and photographers, the winning entries will be distributed worldwide in the Communication Arts Photography Annual, assuring important exposure.
Communication Arts 2013 Photography Competition Has Opened for Entries!
These categories are judged by the jury and will appear in the 2013 Communication Arts Photography Annual:
- Advertising: (ads, posters, CDs, packaging, etc.)
- Books: (cover/jacket and/or interior, must be published)
- Editorial: (consumer or trade magazine, newspaper)
- For Sale: (poster, print, note paper, greeting card, licensing/stock, gallery sale, etc.)
- Institutional: (company/association publication, brochures, collateral, etc.)
- Multimedia: (time-based media for film, television, video or web)
- Self-Promotion: (promotion for photographers, creative firms and vendors)
- Unpublished: (commissioned but not published, personal or student work, etc.)
Communication Arts’ Award of Excellence will also be announced.
Each photograph is a single entry and entries may originate from any country. Campaigns or series are limited to five photographs.
For a lot more details, regulations and FAQ’s, please visit the official website.
Entry fees start from $35 for single entries / $70 for series and vary depending on the entry category. A late entry fee of $10 per entry applies to entries submitted after 15 March 2013.