David Langton and Anita Campbell are compiling a new business book celebrating visual marketing solutions for small businesses. The book will contain 99 case studies celebrating excellence in visual marketing online, in print and on site. Wiley Publishing will release the book in the fall of 2011.
Visual-based marketing solutions that promote small businesses in unique and unexpected ways are wanted! Projects should have definitive results in increasing sales and marketing awareness and may be print-based, online solutions, or environmental solutions.
This is a great way to get some publicity and recognition for your work and business.
What exactly is “visual marketing”? Simply put, visual marketing is the part of your marketing plan that involves visual media. Any type of media – print, “new”, or on site.
The following types of projects can be submitted:
- Online Solutions:
- Interactive games tools and modules
- HTML emails
- YouTube videos
- Flash animation
- Social networking campaigns
- Websites, weblets, mini-sites
- Projected signage
- PowerPoint/Keynote presentations
- In Print Solutions:
- Brochures, Flyers
- Annual reports
- Direct mail, Post cards
- Press releases
- On Site/ Giveaways /Exhibit Solutions:
- Live Events and Performances
- Tent cards
- Plasmas screens
- Giveaways/ premiums / swag / tchatchkes – t-shirts, tote bags, etc.
- Floor graphics/Vinyl graphic wraps
Selected projects will be included in the “Visual Marketing Book – 99 Proven Ways for Small Businesses to Market with Images and Design” published by Wiley Publishing in Fall, 2011.
- Projects must have been created for small businesses (1,000 employees or less).
- Projects must have been completed in the last two years.
How to enter?
To be considered for publication submit the following information through the online application form:
- Your contact information
- Name of project
- Brief description of project
- A low-res image of project