Magmart International Videoart Festival is now calling for entries for its seventh edition. This call is open to all international video artists. The first edition of Magmart happened in 2005 and since then, this festival is held annually in Naples, Italy.
Video artworks no longer that 10 minutes, fully realized with digital technology, can be submitted.
After the end of this call, Magmart will select 30 video artworks that will become part of the seventh edition of the festival.
Digital Video Artworks Wanted!
Magmart is calling for video artworks that satisfy the following conditions:
- The videos must be fully realized with digital tech.
- The videos must be mono-channel.
- The videos must be sent in format .mpeg or .mov (PAL); any other format will be rejected.
- The max length of videos must not surpass 10 minutes.
Become Part of Magmart VII
Selected video artworks will become part of the upcoming seventh edition of the Magmart International Videoart Festival.
Call for Entry Regulations
- The Magmart Festival is open to all international video artists.
- Any author can participate with max 5 videos.
- All sent materials will not be returned, and will be stored in the Festival’s archive like documentation.
- Videos already submitted to previous editions of Magmart, even if not selected by Jury, aren’t admissible.
- The videos must be accompanied by participation form fully and correctly compiled.
- The videos must be accompanied by a still-frame from video itself, in format .jpg, and with dimension not less than 400px X 300px.
- The videos must have a quality (dimension, resolution) right for a public screening, without any further shipping of an high-res copy. Suggested size is 720px X 576px; minimum size required is 640px X 480px.
- If the video is a shooting of a performance, this must be fully visible within video lenght.
How to Submit to Magmart VII?
To participate, fill out the form available online, on the official website.