The Tiburon International Film Festival (TIFF) is calling for entries for its 2012 edition!
The Tiburon International Film Festival is an annual event showcasing the independent feature and short films from around the world, and a platform for the independent filmmakers from any nation. The festival is competitive. “Golden Reel Awards” will be awarded in various categories. The festival is located in the beautiful town of Tiburon, just north of San Francisco.
This call is especially important for students, as student films, postmarked before the early bird deadline, can be entered for free!
The 11th Annual Tiburon International Film Festival will take place in April 2012.
Submit independent feature (50 minutes and longer) and short (under 50 minutes) films in the following categories:
- Music Video
Golden Reel Awards will be awarded to the best films in different categories, during the festival’s formal ceremony in April 2012.
- Entries may be submitted by completing the application form which must be accompanied by a DVD of the film (with English subtitles, if applicable) along with the entry fee to the festival office postmarked by the below deadlines.
- Please include a press kit (synopsis, your biography and photo, and some stills from your film).
- Accepted films will be notified by email by 10 February 2012.
How to enter?
Fill out an online entry form and send your films to the following address, or submit your entries through Withoutabox:Tiburon International Film Festival
1680 Tiburon Blvd.
Tiburon CA 94920 USA
No entry fee for student films postmarked before 1 December 2011, along with a photo copy of their student I.D.
- Early Bird Deadline (1 December 2011)
- Feature films (50 minutes and longer): $40
- Short films (under 50 minutes): $35
- Late Deadline (15 January 2012)
- Feature films (50 minutes and longer): $55
- Short films (under 50 minutes): $45
- Student films: $35