The Tacoma Film Festival is officially accepting submissions for the 2011 festival. Please submit your film of any length and or any genre.
The Tacoma Film Festival is an eight-day celebration of current independent film from around the globe that began in 2006. The 2011 Tacoma Film Festival marks its 6th year as a striking entertainment piece in the Tacoma, Washington community.
Tacoma Film Festival will accept anywhere between 50-100 films depending on length and scheduling.
Submit films of any length and or any genre that have been completed in 2010 or later. Short (44 min or less), feature (45+ min) and student films (with valid student ID) are accepted.
Tacoma Film Festiva plays films from all over the world but it particularly wants to encourage filmmakers from the Pacific Northwest region to submit films.
Selected films will be showed during the 6th Annual Tacoma Film Festival from 6-13 October 2011 in Tacoma, Washington.
- Films must have been completed in 2010 or later.
- Submissions must be postmarked by the specific deadline day that you register for. If it is not, the film will be placed out of consideration until the balance to the next deadline fee is paid.
- Please pay attention to the category you are submitted your film under – “Short” films must be 45 minutes or less. If a film is submitted to an incorrect category, the balance to the appropriate guideline must be paid.
- Entries in the Student Film category must be accompanied with a copy of a valid student I.D. If you completed the film while you were a student, but are no longer in school, you are still eligible for the student rate (assuming you can provide a copy of your student I.D.).
- Tacoma Film Festival alumni filmmakers receive an entry fee waiver.
- NTSC format DVDs are required in order to be considered.
- Submissions will not be returned unless a SASE envelope is provided.
How to enter?
Tacoma Film Festival prefers online entries submitted via Withoutabox.com, which provides cost-saving, paperless submission to film festivals around the world.
Make sure you visit the official website for alternative ways of sending films.
Entry fees range from $20 to $80 depending on the deadline and category you register for.
More details… on the official website.