YCN and BBC World Service are inviting international creatives outside of the UK to enter the “Bring The News To Life” global creative challenge and develop an advert or advertising campaign that encourages young audiences to engage with the BBC World Service.
Participants should be aged between 18-34 and enter with ads or campaigns in several different disciplines.
The winner will receive £3,000, two runners-up will each receive £1,000 and shortlisted entries will be showcased through our combined editorial channels.
The advert or advertising campaign you submit should:
- Feel relevant to young people in your country
- Be creative and original
- Incorporate the strapline “Live The Story”. It must also incorporate the BBC World Service logo (provided on the Official Website)
- Keep in mind the “Live The Story” brand proposition – Live the Story is the BBC World Service proposition and end-line. Journalists at the BBC don’t just report the facts, they bring stories to life in the most vivid, engaging way that they can without ever losing their commitment to impartiality and accuracy.
And, below is a list of all types of creations you are allowed to submit:
- Graphic Design for print
- Graphic Design for digital media
- Photography (digital or film)
- Animation (or a storyboard to show an idea or an animation)
- Short film (or a storyboard to show an idea for a short film)
- Piece of interactive content (e.g mobile app / website)
- Game idea
- Script for a radio advert