The Brands of the World Logo Awards, formerly known as Mediabistro Logo Awards, aim to award the best work in branding and logo design. The objective of the awards is to bring recognition and new clients to all participants of the competition.
Brands of the World’s Annual Logo Awards Contest celebrates and promotes the best logo designs around the world.
The main and most important prize is the prestige of participating and winning at Brands of the World, one of the largest and most recognized branding websites in the world. Your uploads will be seen by many employers and potential clients, which may result in job offers or freelance jobs. Brands of the World will also give one Apple iPad 2 and two Apple iPod Touch devices to the main prize winners.
Submit logo designs that have been created between 1 January 2011 and 31 December 2011.
The competition is open for logo entries in the following categories:
- Animal, Automotive & Transport, Architecture & Construction, Art, Beauty, Business & Consulting, Communication, Community & People, Computer & Networking, Dating, Delivery, Design, Educational, Engineering, Entertainment, Erotic, Farming, Fashion, Financial, Food & Drinks, Furniture, Games & Toys, Industrial, Internet, Kids, Legal, Medical, Music, Nature, Photography, Political, Real estate, Religion, Science, Security, Software, Sports, Travel & Tourism, Video.
The main and most important prize is the prestige of participating and winning at Brands of the World, one of the largest and most recognized branding websites in the world. Your uploads will be seen by many employers and potential clients, which may result in job offers or freelance jobs.
Brands of the World will also give an Apple iPad 2 16GB Wifi to one overall Gold winner and 2 Apple iPod Touch 8GB devices to the overall silver and bronze winners.
- The BrandsoftheWorld.com Logo Awards Contest is open to professional and amateur designers who are
- located worldwide, except where prohibited by law, and
- of full legal age in the jurisdiction in which they live.
- The logo has to be your original creation or you should have permission from the designer or the owner of the logo to submit it.
- The logo must have been created in the year 2011 between 1 January till 31 December.
- You need to have an at least 200x200px image of the logo and information about the client and the designer. You can also upload accompanying images with the logo that show the logo in use on different backgrounds or on stationary and other branding elements. This will help the public and the jury see how the logo comes to life.
How to enter?
In order to submit a logo entry you must first create an account by going to the Register page on BrandsoftheWorld.com. Once you have activated your account you may submit entries onsite.
The entry fee is nineteen US dollars ($19) per logo entry or per category (for entries submitted to multiple categories).
You need to pay this fee after uploading your logo submission.