Now in it’s 8th year, Azure Magazine’s AZ Awards are open for entries for 2018 with a focus on contemporary architecture and design.
Recognizing excellence and innovation, the AZ Awards showcases the best architecture, landscape architecture and interior design projects as well as products, concepts and student work from around the world.
Winners receive the 2018 trophy, recognition of their achievements in print, online and at the AZ Awards Gala and more.
Student winner receives a $5,000 cash prize.
The 2018 competition includes the following categories:
- Landscape Architecture
- Experiential Graphic Design
- A+ Award for Student Work
Since its launch in 1985, AZURE has earned a global reputation for excellence.
The magazine brings readers the very best in contemporary architecture, interiors, furniture and products from around the world. Insightful designer profiles and features on beautiful, functional buildings and spaces, as well as intelligent, well-crafted objects, fill the pages of each issue. AZURE consistently delivers leading-edge innovations, expert information and fresh ideas.
AZ Awards 2018 – Entry Fees
- Early-Bird Fees: for entries submitted by 1 February 2018, midnight EST
- A+ Award for Student Work: $35 per submission
- All other categories: $150 per submission for the first two submissions; $130 for each following submission
- Regular Fees: for entries submitted after 1 February 2018
- A+ Award for Student Work: $45 per submission
- All other categories: $175 for the first submission; $150 for the second submission; $130 for the third+ submission