Now in its 7th year, Azure magazine’s international competition has opened for entries for 2017, by designers, architects, clients, manufacturers and students.
Work submitted in the AZ Awards competition must have been completed before 31 December 2016.
Winners will receive the 2017 AZ Awards trophy, international exposure, recognition of their achievements in print, online and at the AZ Awards Gala – scheduled for 23 June 2017. Student winner will receive a $5,000 cash prize.
The competition includes the following categories:
- Landscape Architecture
- Experiential Graphic Design
- A+ Award for Student Work
The AZ Awards were established in 2011, as an international competition for the best architecture, landscape architecture and interior design projects as well as products, concepts and student work from around the world.
Azure magazine is published since 1985 and brings readers the very best in contemporary architecture, interiors, furniture and worldwide products.
AZ Awards 2017 – Entry Fees
Early-Bird Fees: for entries submitted by 1 February 2017, midnight EST
- A+ Award for Student Work: $35 per submission
- All other categories: $150 per submission for the first two submissions; $130 for each following submission
Regular Fees: for entries submitted after 1 February
- A+ Award for Student Work: $45 per submission
- All other categories: $175 for the first submission; $150 for the second submission; $130 for the third+ submission