With the announcement of this year’s festival, the Hellenic Centre for Photography is issuing an invitation to artists wishing to participate in the exhibition program of the Athens Photo Festival 10 / 17th International Photography Month, whose central theme is “Interfaces”.
All photographers have the right to participate and submit proposals, whether amateur or professionals, irrespective of age, nationality or place of origin.
Each proposal should include a total of ten to twenty works. The works must present a portion of a photographic project or an entire project and be homogeneous in content and style.
Proposal should be based on the thematic focus “Interfaces“ or Carte Blanche.
Selected works will be exhibited at the Athens Photo Festival 2010.
- All photographers have the right to participate and submit proposals, whether amateur or professionals, irrespective of age, nationality or place of origin.
- Files in JPEG format must be saved at level 12 compression.
- Images must be saved at 72dpi.
- The size of the images must be 1080 pixels height, with the exception of panoramic images that must be 1920 pixels wide.
- Color Profile: Adobe RGB (1998).
- Image file names and multiple submissions – prior to uploading please rename your image files as follows:The files must be titled with the photographer’s last name and a sequential image number. In case of multiple submissions, photographer’s last name must be followed with a capital letter A, B etc and then the sequential image number.For example: A photographer whose last name is Doe and is submitting a series of one single project should name his files as follows: doe1.jpeg; doe2.jpeg; doe3.jpeg. In case he is submitting more than one series the file names must be doeA1.jpg, doeA2.jpg etc for the first series, doeB1.jpg, doeB2.jpg etc.
How to enter?
Each participant must fill out and submit a participation form, alongside their photographic material. Proposals will be uploaded, through the online submission system available on the official website or send by mail on CD.
Printed material will not be accepted with the exception of books or catalogues send by post as additional material.
Submissions by post must be mailed to the following address:Hellenic Centre for Photography
Tsami Karatasou 15,