Applied Arts Magazine has announced the Call For Entry for the 2015 Design Awards, the largest and most respected show of its kind in Canada.
Launched more than 20 years ago, the Applied Arts Design Awards competition celebrates the very best work produced throughout North America and abroad.
All professional work from any country, first completed or published between February 2014 and February 2015 (but not entries that have been submitted into last year’s competition) is eligible for entry.
Winners will receive exceptional year-round recognition in these high-profile media platforms:
- Showcased in the Design Awards Annual, published in July 2015. This gorgeous reference is kept and read by more than 46,000 senior professionals and decision makers.
- Featured in the very popular Design Winners gallery on www.appliedartsmag.com, which attracts more than 300,000 visitors annually.
- All winning entries become part of the Applied Arts Awards Archive. The Archive features more than a decade of stunning, award-winning work. Become part of the legacy!
Winners will also be displayed at the Annual Applied Arts Winners’ Exhibit showcased to hundreds of people from the creative industry!
Applied Arts 2015 Design Awards Entry Fees
Entry fees vary depending on the entry type and the competition category.
- Single: $70
- Series: $100 (three pieces)
- Complete: $150 (five to nine pieces)
- Young Blood Single: $50
- Young Blood Series: $60 (three pieces)
- Young Blood Complete: $90 (five to nine pieces)