You do great work, but how do you get that buzz going? How do you get your name recognized across the country and abroad by potential clients, senior creative people and your peers? One of the biggest bangs for your promotional buck is to become a winner in the Applied Arts Design & Advertising Awards – the largest and most-respected show of its kind in Canada.
With Applied Arts Design and Advertising Awards 2010 more potential clients will see your work than in any other awards program or promotional effort.
Submit you design in the following main categories:
- Print Media
- Complete Advertising Program
- TV/Cinema Commercials
- Radio Commercials
- Young Blood
Please be sure to visit the Categories page on the official website for complete details on what you can actually submit.
Winners will receive maximum exposure in these high-profile media platforms:
- Showcased in the Design & Advertising Awards, published in the November/December 2010 issue of Applied Arts, with a readership of more than 46,000, including many potential clients.
- Winners will also be displayed year-round on the winners section of Applied Arts website.
- All winning work will be displayed at the annual Awards Winners’ Exhibit, held in Toronto, in fall 2010. Winners will be invited to an exclusive event attended by senior design and advertising creative people, as well as by fellow winners.
- All entrants receive a copy of the Design & Advertising Awards Annual. Winners receive two.
- Winners also receive an Awards Certificate for each winning piece.
The Design & Advertising Awards Annual will be published in the November/December issue of Applied Arts. Winner certificates will be mailed shortly after.
- All professional work from any country, first completed or published between April 2009 and May 2010 (but not entries that have been submitted into last year’s competition).
- Maximum entry size is 22 x 26 inches.
- All entrants must complete an online entry form, regardless of payment method, to be eligible for entry.
- If you are selected as a winner, you will be notified by e-mail and asked to send us high-resolution files.
How to enter?
Register through the entry form on the official website. You pay the entry fees afterward and you’re ready to submit your entries.
- Advertising Print & Collateral:
- Single: $70
- Series: $100 (total for three pieces)
- Complete Advertising Campaign:
- $175 (six to nine pieces submitted in the form of a campaign video)
- TV/Radio/Motion Graphics:
- Single: $115
- Series: $160
- Young Blood:
- Single: $50
- Series: $60