The Aesthetica Creative Works Competition is internationally recognized for identifying new artists and writers and bringing them to international attention. Previous finalists have achieved success and recognition with accolades including: writing commissions from Channel 4, selection to represent Australia in the Florence Biennale, exhibitions at DACS (London), John Martin Gallery (London), Flores Fine Art Gallery (New York), inclusion in the International Drawing Competition exhibition (Poland) and the National Geographic International Photographic exhibition. The Aesthetica Creative Works Competition represents the scope of creative activity today, and provides an opportunity for both new and established artists to nurture their reputations on an international scale.
Submit your art to the Aesthetica Creative Works Competition. There are three categories available:
- Artwork & Photography
There will be three winners. One from each category.
- Each winner will receive £500.
- Winners will be published in the Aesthetica Creative Works Annual.
- Winners will receive a complimentary copy of the Aesthetica Creative Works Annual.
- The competition is open to anyone in the world.
- Creative works should be written in English.
- Please inform us if your work have been published elsewhere.
- You may submit more than once.
How to enter?
Visit the official contest website and pay the £10 entry/administration fee. After paying the entry fee, an automated Order Reference number is emailed to you. Simply include this number in your submission subject line and email to submissions [at] aestheticamagazine.com (please replace [at] with @).
A £10 entry/administration fee is required to enter the Aesthetica Creative Works Competition.