The Adobe Design Achievement Awards (ADAA) competition has just opened for entries for 2014 and students around the world are once again invited to apply with their best work.
In this multidisciplinary competition students may enter original work in Interactive media, Video and Traditional media, for a chance of winning up to US $5,000 in cash, one-year Adobe Creative Cloud memberships, mentorship from Icograda and worldwide recognition.
The competition is divided in three (3) segments and a total of eleven (11) competition categories. ADAA 2014 will have two (2) judging sessions, scheduled as listed below.
- Session I – begins on 27 January 2014 and ends on 18 April 2014 at 5 p.m. Pacific time.
- Session II – begins on 18 April 2014 at 5:01 p.m. and ends on 20 June 2014 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific time.
Both individuals and groups may enter up to three (3) unique projects in the following categories:
- Interactive Experience Media Segment: Web + App Design, Game Art and Design, Installation Design, Digital Publishing
- Video and Motion Media Segment: Animation, Editing and Post-Production, Motion Graphics
- Traditional Media Segment: Illustration, Packaging, Photography, Print Communications
Submitted projects must have been created after 1 May 2013!
The Adobe Design Achievement Awards (ADAA) began in 2001, and since, has received 30,000 submissions, from over 75 countries. In 2013, the ADAA received over 3,750 submitted projects, from 55 countries worldwide.