The 9th Simorgh International Festival, themed: The Culture of Health, is accepting film, photo and poster submissions.
The festival aims at promoting cultural and artistic exchange among students across the globe. It is unique as it brings students across the globe together in sharing their concerns about health in their countries and also the world.
The best work in each section will be awarded with Festival trophies, diplomas and cash prizes.
Simorgh International Festival aims to pave the ground for better situation in people’s lives no matter where they live or what their nationalities are.
Students are invited to submit relevant work in the following three sections:
- Film – for short film and animation
- Poster – for poster designs
- Photo – for photography work in all genres
Work should be related with the following main subjects:
- Recover after chronical diseases or disabilities
- Happy and hopeful life
- Mental health and its significant effect on the increase of life quality
- Attention to fatal diseases and suggesting approaches for prevention
Participants could also show how much their countries progressed in health and help the other students become forerunners in their own countries.
All participants must be either undergraduate students or students that have graduated after 2016.