Arte Laguna Prize reopens the applications to artists from all over the world and for the fourth consecutive year Venice Arsenale will be the collective exhibition venue in March 2013. The Prize formula has remained unchanged: artists can freely apply by sending their application by post or on-line, submitting their works for one or more of the following sections: painting, photographic art, sculpture and installation, virtual art, performance and video art.
What’s in for you? Cash prizes, art residencies, personal exhibitions in galleries, collaborations with companies and participation in festivals, for a total amount of 170,000 Euros.
Arte Laguna Prize Is Off To A Roaring Start!
The 7th International Arte Laguna Prize, based in Venice, Italy and dedicated to contemporary visual art, is now open to artists with no limits of age or nationality, offering a finalists collective exhibition at Venice Arsenale, artist in residence programs, personal and collective exhibitions, participation in international festivals, publication in the official catalogue and a network of opportunities:
- 5 Cash Prizes of € 7,000: for winning artists, one for each section
- 4 Art Residencies: Technymon ARTresidency – Mumbai or Chicago; Glass School Abate Zanetti – Venice; Art Stays – Slovenia; iaab – Basel
- 1 Business for Art: development of an art project with the winner of the virtual art section, in collaboration with FOPEgioelli
- 2 Collective Exhibitions: Open, International Exhibitions of Sculptures and Installations of Venice; exhibition of a selection of Under25 artists at the Romanian Cultural Institute of Venice.
- 21 Personal Exhibitions in International Art Galleries: Arte Laguna Prize has created a network of international galleries to introduce the artists to the market of Contemporary Art. Each gallery will select an artist to organize a personal exhibition.
We suggest that you visit the Arte Laguna via the official website link below for complete list of regulations, categories, requirements and prizes.
For the partial support of the organization expenses, the application fee is 50 Euros for 1 work and 90 Euros for 2 works submitted in the same section; for every additional work (in the same section) the fee is 45 Euros.
For under-25 artists the application fee is 45 Euros for 1 work and 80 Euros for 2 works submitted in the same section; for every additional work (in the same section) the fee is 40 Euros.