The registration to participate in the 6th International Toy Design Competition is now open. Design a modern, simple and fun to play product, based on the real needs of the market. Apply the maximum level of fantasy and imagination bearing in mind the restrictions of price and optimization of the manufacturing process. Develop a doll or line of dolls that will allow most kids to play with it.
Cash prizes are available for the winners.
Submit your toy designs in the following categories:
- Category A: Toys and games to play outdoors
- Category B: Dolls for all
- €1800 – 1st place
- €1000 – 2nd Place
The jury will be able to give a “honorable mention” to projects that are worthy of such a distinction.
The 1st place winner’s design colleges or faculties will receive a one‐off grant of €1000.
The projects selected will be granted a certificate, become part of a publication and an exhibition open to the public.
- University and design college students as well as recent graduates (since 2007) may participate.
- It is possible to participate individually or in teams.
- Each participant or group may present different projects in both categories.
- Participants are not allowed to present the same project in both categories.
How to enter?
On‐line registration is required. Upon registering the system will assign to the project a number, a username and a password that will be activated in 24 hours.
You’ll receive an e‐mail with all that information.
- Registration deadline: 24 May 2010