AZURE Magazine announces the 9th edition of its AZ Awards, striving to once again recognize the most innovative, inspiring and exceptional work in the design and architecture community.
Architects, landscape architects, product designers, interior designers, students and manufacturers from around the world are invited to register and prepare their submissions for 2019.
The winners will be revealed at the AZ Awards Gala in June, in Toronto and published in the June 2019 issue of Azure magazine.
The 2019 competition includes the following categories:
- Landscape Architecture
- Experiential Graphic Design
- Student Work
All of the finalists will be announced in April, 2019.
Since its launch in 1985, AZURE has earned a global reputation for excellence.
In 2011, AZURE launched an international competition open to architects, designers, manufacturers and students of design-related disciplines. Recognizing excellence and innovation, the AZ Awards showcases the best architecture, landscape architecture and interior design projects as well as products, concepts and student work from around the world.
AZ Awards 2019 – Entry Fees
- Early-Bird Fees: for entries submitted by 1 February 2019, midnight EST
- A+ Award for Student Work: $35 per submission
- All other categories: $150 per submission for the first two submissions; $130 for each following submission
- Regular Fees: for entries submitted after 1 February 2019
- A+ Award for Student Work: $45 per submission
- All other categories: $175 for the first submission; $150 for the second submission; $130 for the third+ submission