Asia Culture Center, placed at city of Gwangju, South Koera, is holding a Cultural Merchandise Design Contest to come up with innovative designs and various cultural products.
Applications are accepted from all individuals/teams who are interested in the ACC.
A total of four money prizes will be awarded, of which the 1st Place prize is 5,000,000 Korean Won (almost $5,000). Several Honourable Mention will be announced as well.
At least 8 award winners will be invited to take part in the special sessions for producing trial goods (prototypes) which will be on display from 18 September to 11 November, 2018 at the ACC Culture Shop. The Awards Ceremony is scheduled for 18 September 2018.
Contest themes include:
- Any inspiration from the ACC’s programs
- “Gwangju”, the Hub City of Asian Culture
- Democracy, Human-rights, and Peace
- “Forest of light”, the architecture and ACC
- Cultural resources related to Asia (including that of Gwangju and of the region)
There are no limitation on layout and expression. Submissions can be either new pieces or previous artworks, as long as these have not been entered in other contests or competitions.
No Entry Fee!
It's free to enter.