The International Interior Design Association (IIDA) is currently accepting entries in its 2015 Healthcare Interior Design Competition, to honor and celebrate outstanding originality and excellence in the design and furnishings of healthcare interior spaces.
Any design professional from any part of the world practicing legally in their jurisdiction may submit design project(s). Submitted design projects must have been completed after 1 January 2013.
Winning entries will be published in the October issue of Healthcare Design magazine and on the IIDA website.
The competition includes a total of three (4) main and twelve (12) subcategories, all of which are listed below.
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Outpatient Clinics
- Medical Practice Suites
- Medical Office Building Public Spaces
- Hospice Care
- Palliative Care Facilities/Units
- Community/Academic/Teaching hospitals
- Senior Living & Residential Health, Care, and Support Facilities
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Community Based Service Facilities
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
The 2015 IIDA Healthcare Interior Design Competition is the fourth annual healthcare interior design competition of the International Interior Design Association (IIDA).
2015 IIDA Healthcare Interior Design Competition Fees
The cost to enter is $200 per entry for IIDA Members and $300 per entry for non-Members.