The 2014 International Photography Awards (IPA) competition is currently open for submissions from photographers around the world.
Conducted as an annual competition for professional, non-professional and student photographers on a global scale, the International Photography Awards (IPA) is one of the most ambitious and comprehensive competitions in the photography world today.
Each year, IPA invites over 80 internationally renowned leaders in the field to serve on the jury panel.
Participating photographers compete for top four winning titles and over $20,000 in total grand prizes:
- The Winner of Photographer of the Year Award – $10,000 cash prize, sponsored by AtEdge
- The Winner of Discovery of the Year Award – $5,000 cash prize
- The Winner of Deeper Perspective of the Year Award – $5,000 cash prize, sponsored by American Society of Media Photographers
- The Winner of Moving Image Photographer of the Year Award – $2,500 cash prize
Title Winners are presented with a Lucie Statue at the Lucie Awards, 2 November 2014 at the Carnegie Hall.
Additional prizes are available as well:
- Two complimentary tickets to the Lucie Awards
- Work screened at the Lucie Awards
- Published in the IPA Annual
- Press release and newsletter announcements to over 50,000 IPA members
- Inclusion in the Best of Show traveling exhibition
2014 International Photography Awards (IPA) Competition Entry Fees
Different entry fees apply to different types of submissions.
- Single Image Submission:
- $35 Professional;
- $25 Non-Professional;
- $15 Student
- Series Submissions:
- $60 Professional;
- $50 Non-Professional;
- $30 Student
Entries submitted before 30th March 2014 get a 10% discount and selected developing countries get special discounts.