The IIDA Global Excellence Awards, the international interior design competition, has recently opened for entries for 2013, from interior designers and architects around the world. This annual worldwide design competition was established to honor and celebrate outstanding originality and excellence in the creation of international Interior Design/Interior Architecture projects.
A Best of Category winner and a maximum of two Honorable Mentions in each category are selected and a Global Excellence Best of Competition winner is selected from the Best of Category winners.
Projects completed after 1st January 2012 and located outside USA can be submitted in the following ten (10) competition categories:
- Corporate Space Large (1,000 square meters and above)
- Corporate Space Small (under 1,000 square meters)
- Cultural/Institutional/Educational (elementary/secondary educational facilities, colleges/universities, art museums, religious facilities, libraries)
- Healthcare (hospitals, medical facilities)
- Municipal/Public Spaces (government spaces, sports arenas, casinos, entertainment/performing arts centers)
- Residences (private homes, embassies, consulates, assisted/senior living)
- Restaurants (restaurants, bars, lounges)
- Retail (stores, boutiques, showrooms)
- Spas/Fitness/Wellness Centers
Entry Fee for 2013 IIDA Global Excellence Awards
The cost to enter is $200 per entry. Each project may only be submitted once.