Hospitality Design (HD) magazine is seeking submissions for its 2013 Hospitality Design (HD) Awards. Now in its ninth year, the prestigious awards program honors the best new architecture and interior design projects in 17 categories — from hotel and restaurant to resort and hospitality debut.
All projects must have been completed between 1 December 2011, and 1 March 2013.
An awards ceremony honoring the winners and finalists selected by a jury of prominent industry members will take place in June in New York, and both winners and finalists will be featured in the June issue of Hospitality Design.
Hospitality Design Magazine Honors the Best New Architecture + Interior Design Projects
Entries are being accepted in the following competition categories:
- Hotel (luxury/upscale)
- Guestrooms or Suites (luxury/upscale)
- Public Spaces (luxury/upscale)
- Hotel (mid-range/economy)
- Guestrooms or Suites (mid-range/economy)
- Public Spaces (mid-range/economy)
- Restaurant (fine dining)
- Restaurant (casual/quick-service)
- Spa (hotel/day)
- Nightclub, Bar, or Lounge
- Green/Sustainable Project
- Hospitality Debut
- Student Project
- Senior Living/Healthcare
- Open Category (for hospitality projects not included in the above categories)
Winners will be honored at the Hospitality Design (HD) Awards ceremony, to be held in New York City in June. In addition, winning projects will be published in the June 2013 issue of Hospitality Design magazine.
The entry fee is $185 for the first entry and $100 for each additional entry. For entries in the Student Project category, the fee is $35 for each entry.